One civilian was reported killed, and five others injured in an alleged Russian forces or Syrian regime forces airstrike that targeted Al Hal Market in Saraqib, Idlib in Syria on December 2nd 2019 according to local sources.
Jesr Press reported that Nashaat Al-Ahmad, aged 25, died of his injuries before arrival to hospital. According to the same outlet and other local sources, those that were injured were identified as Muhammad Naasan, aged 36, Ahmed Al-Asaad, aged 25, Muhammad Fayadh, aged 49, Mustafa Al-Omar, aged 29, Ghassan Entabi, aged 56.
A local source, @sraqeb123, reported that the incident happened at 9.05am.
Many sources reported that the attack was with vacuum missiles.
Sources also reported that there was significant destruction to market facilities, nearby buildings, and residential properties.
The incident occured at 9:05 am local time.
- Nash’at Ahmad al Shahhoud 25 years old male killed
- Ahmed Al-Asaad 25 years old male injured
- Mustafa Al-Omar 29 years old male injured
- Ghassan Entebbe 56 years old male injured
- Muhammad Fayyad 49 years old male injured
- Muhammad Naasan 36 years old male injured