Up to three civilians including children died and up to 11 more civilians were wounded in multiple alleged regime or Russia airstrikes on Saraqib, according to local media. The strikes hit residential areas and caused significant destruction.
All sources but one blamed the Assad regime, however, the Shaam News Network said that Russia also “carried out very violent raids” in Idlib, including in Saraqib.
Idlib Plus reported: “In the city of Saraqeb, a child was killed and 11 others, including four children, were wounded in an aerial bombardment by Assad’s forces. There were six air strikes at one time, which resulted in significant destruction of civilian property.”
The Step news agency added that a “civilian working as a teacher” was killed in addition to a child – and that “dozens of others” were wounded.
According to the Smart News Agency, two children died.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (2)
- Ayman Al-Omar 6 years old male killed
- hmad Al-Omar 12 years old male injured
- Mohammad Obeidin 60 years old male injured
- Samah Ghannoum 18 years old female injured
- Fatima Kafr Tony 5 years old female injured
- Imad Qadouni 40 years old male injured