Two civilians – a man and his mother – died and multiple members of another family, including babies, were injured in an alleged Russian or regime airstrike on Jazraiya, according to local media.
@ShahbaPress reported that “a woman and a man were killed and a baby girl and four girls, all from the same family, were injured”.
According to Smart,” a man and a woman were killed and eight others wounded as a result of the bombing of Russian warplanes missiles on the village of Jazraia in conjunction with being targeted by regime forces stationed in the village of Wasitah”
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (5)
- Ghadeer Abu Jadeea 9 years old female injured
- Waad Abu Jadeea 21 years old injured
- Mona Abu Jadeea 19 years old female injured
- Ghadeer Abu Jadeea 18 years old female injured
- Heba Abu Jadeea 14 years old injured
- Hassan Abu Jadeea Age unknown male killed
- Ruqaya Al-Afash (mother of Hassan Abu Jadeea) Age unknown female killed