Five civilians from the same family were reported killed in an alleged Russian airstrike on Ma’asaran in Idlib, Syria on December 22nd, 2019.
Local sources informed SMART agency that “five brothers were killed as a result of the bombing of Russian warplanes on their farm near the village of Masran.”
No further details are available at the moment.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (4)
- Bakr Abdullah Al Agha male killed
- Hussein Abdullah al Agha male killed
- Muhammad Abdullah Al-Agha male killed
- Abd Al Razzak Abdullah Al-Agha male killed
- Jum'a Muhammad Al-Sagheer Age unknown male killed