Between nine and 11 civilians were killed and others were wounded in air and artillery strikes on Douma, local media reported. Sources blamed both Russian warplanes and the Syrian regime for the raids.
There were between four and 15 raids on the vicinity, with more than 20 artillery shells fired onto the residential neighbourhood.
As well as the 8 victims VDC named, they also listen an unidentified adult female.
Douma Revolutuion reported: “11 martyrs in the city of Duma yesterday Thursday ], 8/3/2018, according to the Syrian Civil Defense in the countryside of Damascus. The city was targeted yesterday [March 8th] with more than 15 air strikes, and more than 20 artillery shells targeting residential neighbourhoods in the city, which led to 11 martyrs, including three women, according to the statistics of civil defense in the countryside of Damascus.”
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Intisar al-Bwaidani Adult female killed
- Salah Salah Adult male killed
- Ahmad Ali Dawoud Adult male killed
- Nouh al-Khateeb Adult male killed
- Issa al-Khateeb Adult male killed
- Mohammad Ameen al-Shaikh Bakri Adult male killed
- Bashira Ameen Ataya Adult female killed
- Mona Omer al-Shaikh Bakri Adult female killed
- Omar Mohammed al-Sheikh Bakri Age unknown male killed
- Jihad Abdel Rahim Rajab Age unknown male killed