Local media reported between eight and 12 civilians were killed in alleged Russian or regime airstrikes on Arbeen. Sources reported barrel bombing by the regime and airstrikes by Russia.
The lowest death count was given as two. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that “two civilians were martyred due to rocket shelling in areas in the city of Arbeen”.
Four fatalities were named by the Violations Documentation Centre, who blamed barrel bombs by the “Syrian government and affiliated militias”.
SCDrifdimashq put the death toll at “seven civilians, including a woman”, nothing that there had been “10 raids on residential areas”.
In total, 12 fatalities were named.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Samir Al Zaghloul Adult male killed
- Abdul Rahman Al-Qalesh Adult male killed
- Ahmad Shati Adult male killed
- Omer al-Khateeb Adult male killed
- Subhiya Al Marji Adult female killed
- Abdul Aziz Sheikh Qweider Age unknown male killed
- Anas Al Shahrour Age unknown male killed
- Adnan Al Zaghloul Age unknown male killed
- Wael Kashka Age unknown killed
- Mazen Mullah Age unknown killed
- Ahmed Snow Age unknown male killed
- Ahmed Shety Age unknown male killed