Between five and ten civilians, including two children and two women, were reported injured in an alleged Russian or Syrian regime airstrike on Has in Idlib, Syria, on December 1st 2019 according to local sources. A local source, Wasim Alkhalf, reported that this incident happened at 3.15pm.
The source also identified four of those injured as: “Abdullah Ibrahim Sheikh Najib and his wife” and “Ibrahim Sheikh Najeeb’s wife and child, Mustafa Ibrahim Ahim Sheikh Najib“. Another individual was also identified as “Abdul Halim Abdul-Gawad Al-Farhat.”
AA News reported that “the [Syrian] regime fighters raided” Has, but multiple other local sources including Step Agency attributed the incident to “Russian raids.
It was reported in multiple sources that the attack was targeted with vacuum missiles.
The incident occured at 15:15:00 local time.
The victims were named as:
Family members (4)
- Abdullah Ibrahium Sheikh Najib male injured
- Abdullah Ibrahim Sheikh Najib's wife female
- Ibrahim Sheikh Najeeb's wife injured
- Mustafa Ibrahim Ahim Sheikh Najib son of Ibrahim Sheikh Najib's wife injured
- Abdul Halim Abdul-Gawad Al-Frhat Age unknown injured