Two civilians died and dozens more were injured in alleged Russian airstrikes on Tel Rifa’at, according to local media.
The Violations Documentation Center named one adult male civilian, 62-year-old Abdul Jabbar Mohammad Mraimini, as killed in an alleged Russian airstrike on tel Rifa’at. Shaam News Network also reported one death, however it did not specifically say this was caused by a Russian raid.
A video published by Tal Refaat Information Office showed repeated strikes on “civilian houses” in the area. The source said that they were conducted by Russia. According to Shahba Press, there were more than 20 Russian strikes launched on the Tuesday on Tel Rifa’at, killing one non-combatant and injuring dozens more.
Smart published a video showing child casualties from raids which they said were Russian.
Two victims of an alleged Russian strike were named by Halab News.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Osman Hussein Nehmeh Age unknown male Listed by Halab News killed
- Abdul-Jabbar Mohammed Mariamna 62 years old male Listed by Halab News killed
Sources (6) [ collapse]
from sources (1) [ collapse]
Russian Armed Forces Assessment:
Original strike reports
From February 4th – February 11th, Russia reported: “In the course of the last week, February 4-11, aircraft of the Russian aviation group in the Syrian Arab Republic have performed 510 combat sorties engaging 1,888 terrorists’ objects in the provinces of Aleppo, Latakia, Hama, Deir ez-Zor, Daraa, Homs, Hasakah and Raqqah.” It added: “Two powerful field commanders were liquidated in the Aleppo province.In the suburbs of Kalaz-Tahtani, a large illegal armed group with its commander, “Abu Maher” (“Farid Al-Misri”) was eliminated by an airstrike.The field commander “Abu Anas Al-Sham” from the Jaysh al-Sham terrorist group was liquidated in the territory of the same province.” It also said that “Russian aviation eliminated open ISIS oil storages in the Aleppo province.“