One civilian was reported killed and between five and ten others wounded allegedly when Turkish or Russian forces opened fire on protesters in Sermisax, in Qamishli – Syria on November 8th, 2019, according to local sources.
ANHA reported that Serkheboon Ali was killed, and the following civilians were among the injured: Bahoz Çelo, Fehed Mûsa, Sûhêl Ebdellah, and Eyîşa Omer û Alaa Omer.
The Kurdish Red Crescent report on the casualties caused by the Turkish operation between October 9th and November 14th mentioned that Serkheboon Ali was killed as a Turkish Tank ran over his body.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Serkheboon Ali Adult male killed
- Bahoz Çelo Adult male from Dêrna Axê village injured
- Fehed Mûsa Age unknown male tear gas inhalation injured
- Sûhêl Ebdellah Age unknown male Girkê Legê resident injured
- Eyîşa Omer Age unknown female Resident of Mistefawiyê village injured
- Alaa Omer Age unknown female Resident of Mistefawiyê village injured
Sources (6) [ collapse]
from sources (6) [ collapse]
KRC list of civilians killed and injured between 09 October and 14 November 2019.
Reports of the incident mention the village of Sermisax (سرمساخ), for which the coordinates are: 37.138889, 41.977500. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.