Seven civilians were reportedly killed in an airstrike in the vicinity of Ninah Agricultural Project near Sokna. Multiple outlets including the Libyan Observer reported seven dead and at least four wounded.
Alsdaa Alibya listed six women and one child among the victims, naming them in a Facebook post.
The sources claim that the strike came from a GNA affiliated militia, either Al-Bunyan Al-Marsous or Misurata Air Force.
UNSMIL later reported that it had “documented 7 deaths and 3 injured at a health spring water part… including 6 women and 1 girl killed.”
Libya Herald reported that “some of the victims were visitors from Mizdah.”
Libya Al-Mostakbal quoted Juffra Mayor Fuad Al-Mahdi Rashid in a press statement saying that “an unknown warplane bombarded a gathering of families near an area called Nina Al-Azari Project in the municipality of Jufra, killing 7 women and injuring three others.”
Other sources, such as Alhayat, reported nine civilians dead and 20 others wounded near Hun, which is close to Sokna, but didn’t specify further on the location.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Aisha Ali Abu-Qasim Age unknown female Via Alsdaa Alibya killed
- Zakia Mohammed Ali Age unknown female Via Alsdaa Alibya killed
- Khadija Al-Akoubi Ibrahim Age unknown female Via Alsdaa Alibya killed
- Suad Al-Mabrouk Massoud Age unknown female Via Alsdaa Alibya killed
- Thuhiba Mohammed Omar Balab Age unknown female Via Alsdaa Alibya killed
- Aqla Abdullah Masoud Age unknown female Via Alsdaa Alibya killed
- Suha Abdul Salam Karid Child Via Alsdaa Alibya killed
- Khiryia Abdullah Muhktar Age unknown female Via Alsdaa Alibya injured
- Ibrahi Azzidin Child Via Alsdaa Alibya injured
- Abdulsalam Atallah Age unknown Via Alsdaa Alibya injured