Seven people from one family were allegedly injured by LNA shelling on Ain Zara.
Libya Alahrar TV said: “The Field Medicine and Support Center in Tripoli confirmed that 7 people from one family were injured after a shell fired by Haftar militia landed on their house in the Ain Zara area, Al-Sekka road.
The center added, through its official page, that among the wounded was a 3-year-old girl, all of whom were taken to the Qaddor clinic, near the area, to receive the necessary treatment.”
Other sources published similar reports.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (7)
- Isra Ali Ammar 29 years old female injured
- Amira Ali Ibrahim 36 years old female injured
- Ahmed Ali Ammar 34 years old male injured
- Mubarakah Al-Jali 62 years old female injured
- Alshardah Omar Al-Jali 63 years old female injured
- Maryah Jamal Al-Qadi 3 years old female injured
- Ali Ahmad Ali Ibrahim 1 years old male injured
Sources (5) [ collapse]
Geolocation notes (1) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention Al Seka Road (طريق السكة), for which the generic coordinates are: 32.878485, 13.194647. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.