Three civilians were reported killed and 19 others including children injured in alleged LNA artillery attack on the coastal road of Tajoura, Libya on May 6th, 2020, according to local sources.
Libya Observer reported that “Khalifa Haftar’s forces have carried out indiscriminate rocket attacks on the coastal road in Tajoura, eastern Tripoli, killing three civilians and injuring 19 others.”
The Center for Field Medicine and Support (FMSC) identified the three victims as Fouad Omar Oraibi, aged 35, Fathi Ramadan Atta’eb, aged 35 and Ibrahim Muhammad Shubar aged 25.
In addition, three children from the same family were injured. Rudeina Othman Ammar, Rayan Othman Ammar and Maria Othman Ammar.
Civilians were rushed to the Heart Hospital of the The Center for Field Medicine and Support which conducted delicate operations to few of the injured, while transferred some other critical ones to Tripoli’s Central Hospital.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (3)
- Rudeina Othman Ammar Child female injured
- Rayan Othman Ammar Child injured
- Maria Othman Ammar Child female injured
- Fouad Omar Oraibi, 35 years old male killed
- Fathi Ramadan Atta'eb 35 years old male killed
- Ibrahim Muhammad Shubar 25 years old male killed
- Abdel Wahab Mustafa 51 years old male injured
- Ammar Masoud Yousef 37 years old male injured
- Anas Fathi Salem Saleh 20 years old male injured
- Naji Al-Rajhi 32 years old male injured
- Abdul Rahman Karim 28 years old male injured
- Hamid Shaaban Azmin 29 years old male injured
- Othman Faraj Ammar 30 years old male injured