Between nine and ten civilians were allegedly killed by a Turkish airstrike on Qasr Al Hajj.
Al Maoukef Al Libi posted on Facebook: “Turkish occupation air forces bombard the Qasr A Hajj, which contains a gate belonging to the Directorate of Security of Alrujban and a medical team to combat the Corona virus. They are all civilians. 3 martyrs from Zintan and 6 from Alrujban in the Turkish air forces bombing the main road down the mountain.”
Tripoli 219 also reported nine victims, but said five are from Alrujban and four from Zintan.
Khamis Mahmoud Al Sheikhi said ten were killed, eight from Alrujban and two from Zintan.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Abdullah Muhammad Miloud Adult male from Alrujban killed
- Imad Saad Adult male from Alrujban killed
- Saeed Abdullah Omar Adult male from Alrujban killed
- Ali Fony Adult male from Alrujban killed
- Wajdi Miloud Al-Abiad Adult male from Alrujban killed
- Ayman Khalifa Houdoud Adult male from Zintan killed
- Muhammad Musa Al-Aroud Adult male from Zintan killed
- Ibrahim Al Rabou Adult male from Zintan killed
- Karoud Jamal Al-Mahrouq Adult male from Zintan killed
Sources (3) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention the town of Qasr Al Hajj (قصر الحج), for which the generic coordinates are: 32.046542, 12.169579. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.