One woman was reported killed and nine other civilians including four women were injured in alleged LNA shelling on the Al Haddad area in Tripoli, Libya on May 12th, 2020 according to local sources.
Tk Yahrouq Kl shy posted “A shell landed on the Haddad area, on the Al Haddad Al Hadaba, which led to the death of the woman, Fajriya Souf Hassan, the injury of her daughter…”
The GNA-ed Burkan Al Ghadab operation which said the area was targeted with grad rockets also identified the victims as Fajriya Souf Hasan Al Nakib (aged 68), and reported the injury of Aiyada Ali Salama (F), Khaled Jumaa Muhammad (M), Mustafa Abdullah Al-Mabrouk (M), Mabrouka Omar Moftah (F), Ali Souf Hassan (M), Muhammad Al-Bashir Hamid (M), Muhammad Abdullah Al-Farjani (M), Rabiaa Abdel-Gawad (F) and Salima Ali Salama (F).
The Libya Observer reported from the Media Advisor of the Ministry of Health Amin Al-Hashemi “the death of one person and the wounding of nine other citizens as a direct result of indiscriminate shelling of the Hadba area in Tripoli.”
The source also said that the injuries varied from light to severe, and that the injured were rushed to the Al-Hadaba General Hospital for treatment.
The LNA was blamed for this attack.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Fajriyah will Hassan al-Nakib 68 years old female killed
- Aiada Ali Salama 30 years old male injured
- Khaled Jumaa Muhammad 37 years old male injured
- Mustafa Abdullah Al-Mabrouk 27 years old male injured
- Mabrouka Omar Moftah Age unknown female injured
- Ali Souf Hassan Age unknown male injured
- Muhammad Al-Bashir Hamid Age unknown male injured
- Muhammad Abdullah Al-Farjani Age unknown male injured
- Rabiaa Abdel-Gawad Age unknown female injured
- Salima Ali Salama Age unknown female injured
Sources (5) [ collapse]
Geolocation notes (1) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention the neighbourhood of Al Haddad (الحداد), for which the possible coordinates are: 32.836005, 13.195116. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.