A number of civilians were reported injured in alleged LNA shelling on Az Zawiya street in Tripoli in the midnight on May 14th, 2020 according to local sources.
Libya Alahrar TV reported: “Ministry of Health spokesman Fawzi Onis confirms to the Libya Alahrar that the death toll from the bombing of Haftar militias on al-Zawiyah Street has risen to 14, including women and children.”
Other sources also reported 14 victims from the incidents at Az Zawiya street and Al Sour road. Airwars cannot cleary attribute the victim names at present so the casualty toll is split up between the LC393 and LC394.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Abdel Khaleq Bashir Milad 13 years old male injured
- Maad Arabi 23 years old male injured
- Ahmed Hamza 35 years old male injured
- Khaled Abdullah Suleiman 38 years old male injured
- Khadija Muhammad al-Mazoughi 43 years old female injured
- Mohammed Al-Futouri Al-Buashi 65 years old male injured
- Hazem Lotfi Abu Hajar, 23 years old male injured