A number of civilians were reported injured in alleged LNA shelling on Az Zawiya street in Tripoli in the midnight on May 14th, 2020 according to local sources.
The Libya Observer said: “Militia groups of warlord Khalifa Haftar showered Tripoli Central Hospital and the surrounding residential areas with rockets early on Thursday leaving 14 people wounded.”
Other sources also reported 14 victims from the incidents at Az Zawiya street and Al Sour road. Airwars cannot cleary attribute the victim names at present so the casualty toll is split up between the LC393 and LC394.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Muhammad Ahmad Salem 19 years old male injured
- Salem Muhammad 20 years old male injured
- Aseel Abdul Razzaq 24 years old male injured
- Tasneem Abdullah Al-Karat 27 years old female injured
- Ahmed Mustafa Aduila 18 years old male injured
- Muhammad Mustafa Aduila 19 years old male injured
- Ahmed Salem 38 years old male injured