Airwars compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Airwars regards the lawful and fair treatment of personal information as very important to our successful operations, and to maintaining confidence between our team and all those who use and access our services.
What information will we collect, and how will we use it?
We do not collect personal data from people visiting our website, or our social media sites. If you sign up for our newsletters and updates, we will collect and securely store any personal data you choose to give us (such as your name, contact details and demographic information) in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use personal data to understand the demographics of the individuals using and accessing our services, though this data will not be shared outside of the organisation. Where consent from you is given, we will add your data to our MailChimp lists, an organisation which manages the technical side of our newsletters. The information securely held by MailChimp only includes your name and email address in the context of the Airwars list you have chosen to subscribe to – and will not be shared by them or us with any other party.
All data securely stored at Airwars will be reviewed annually, to ensure that the organisation does not hold on to personal data indefinitely.
You have the following rights. If you wish to invoke any of the below, please write to us.
- Right to be forgotten: You may terminate your data being held by Airwars at any time, in which case we will permanently delete your details and all data associated with it.
- Right to object: You may opt out of the inclusion of your data in our analytics projects which help us understand our customers.
- Right to rectification: You may request access to and update your data at any time, in order to correct or complete your personal information. You may also contact Airwars at any time to access, correct, amend or delete information that we hold about you.
- Right of access: Our Data Protection Statement (see above) describes what data we collect and how we use it. If you have specific questions about particular data, you can contact email@example.com for further information at any time.
- Right of portability: We will export your data to a third party at any time upon your request.
If you have any complaints or requests about how your data is used or about the overall service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate your complaint or issue and respond within 14 days.