Local sources said that up 16 persons were killed and ten others injured after Coalition airstrikes targeted the ‘Aeklat’ flour mill at the right side of Mosul.
Iraqi Spring reported that the raids took place close to Sham Gate. Ajel Al Mosul said that the “airstrike that targeted a house in a flour mill at the right side left 14 martyrs and injured civilians with no links to Daesh.
In a later post, Ajel Al Mosul reported that the strikes had targeted “the lab, an administration building and a house in the lab.”
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Ali Khadr Thanon 47 years old male killed
- Aisha Abdel Thanon 43 years old female killed
- Hussein Ali Khadr 16 years old male killed
- Afrah Ali Khadr 27 years old female killed
- Noor Mohammad Hamid 20 years old female killed
- Dalal Ayman Ahmed 5 years old male killed
- Amina Ayman Ahmed 3 years old female killed
Sources (9) [ collapse]
US-led Coalition Assessment:
Civilian casualty statements
Oct 27, 2017
After a review of available information it was assessed that no Coalition strikes were conducted in the geographical area that correspond to the report of civilian casualties.
Original strike reports
For February 13th-14th the Coalition publicly noted: “Near Mosul, three strikes engaged two ISIS tactical units; destroyed four watercraft, three front-end loaders, and a mortar system; damaged nine supply routes; and suppressed eight ISIS mortar teams.”