Two civilians died and up to seven more were wounded in ‘several air raids’ alleged Russian airstrikes on Jisr Al-Shoghour in Idlib Governorate, according to sources on the ground.
The Step News Agency reported “two civilians were killed in a bomb attack on Jisr al-Shughour and the surrounding area of al-Janoudiya village in the western countryside of Idlib”.
However, other sources only reported that civilians were wounded.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Mohammad Kahwaji Age unknown male injured
- Shafiq Si’o Age unknown injured
- Kamal Kamal Age unknown injured
- Nidal Darwish Age unknown injured
- Mohammad Rashad Haj Ibrahim Age unknown male injured