A mother and between three and five children were killed in airstrikes which “targeted” their home in Mushrifah, local media reported. Sources were conflicted as to who was responsible, with some attributing blame to Moscow, while others pointed to the Syrian regime.
Manahi Al Ahmad reported that the victims died as a result of “targeting the house with an explosive barrel [from] flying helicopters at 8.45 am.” They added that all the children were under the age of 12.
Both @mohamed1aldaher and @abdkramalhalbi reported that only four people were killed in the raid. But the Violations Documentation Centre named six victims
The incident occured at 8:45 am local time.
The victims were named as:
Family members (6)
- Zahra Mahmoud al-Nahar 60 years old female killed
- Mazen Hasan al-Mekhlef Child male killed
- Yazan Hasan al-Mekhlef Child male killed
- Ahmad Hasan al-Mekhlef Child male killed
- Farah Hasan al-Mekhlef Child female killed
- Abeer Hasan al-Mekhlef Child female killed
- Abeer Hassan al-Mukhtar Age unknown injured
Sources (7) [ collapse]
from sources (1) [ collapse]
This media contains graphic content. Click to unblur.
Russian Armed Forces Assessment:
Original strike reports
The Russian Ministry of Defence announced being active in unspecified parts of Syria until December 11th, 2017.