Two civilians were killed and four others were wounded in an alleged Turkish shelling of A’dama village in the Afrin countryside, according to local media.
The Kurdish Red Crescent reported that two civilians were killed and five people injured in the vicinity of Rajo in Afrin canton.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Avin Azad Adult female named in a report shared with Airwars killed
- Majd Abd Adult male named in a report shared with Airwars killed
- Hiba Akram Osman 13 years old injured
- Rokeyv Age unknown female injured
- Diryan Muhammad Sedo Adult female injured
- Merkhaz Ghareb Age unknown injured
- Ferhad Mohammed Hemdosh Age unknown injured
- Mustefah Apo Hemo 12 years old male injuries to his lower limbs, named by The Kurdish Red Crescent injured
- Unidentified girl Child female Ada Press, Sipan Silo and Hawar News added that a girl was also seriously injured, and blamed Turkey. injured