Afrin Now reported that three civilians were killed and 13 wounded in an alleged Turkish strike on Mariamain and Diwa villages.
According to Almjhar, Hawar, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and Tardous News, two of the victims died in Mariamain’s Shara area, and one in Diwa’s Gendressa quarter.
Afrin Now named Ahmad Himmo as one of the three victims, though did not say which of the two villages he came from.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Ahmad Himmo Adult male killed
- Ismail Al Hussein 9 years old male injured
- Fadi Al Hussein 10 years old injured
- Abdul Sattar Jenco 28 years old male injured
- Mohammed Abdo Jenko 27 years old male injured
- Ismail Mohammed Ibrahim 12 years old injured
- Fadi Mohammed Abdo 10 years old injured
- Hamid Battal 30 years old injured
- Khalid Abdul Qader 46 years old male injured
- Hamida Ibrahim 3 years old injured
- Faiza Badr Al Hassan 24 years old injured
- Driana Mohammed Seedo Age unknown injured
- Hiba Akram 13 years old injured
- unknown civilian aged 30 years 30 years old injured