The Kurdish Red Crescent reported that nine civilians were injured in the Jinderes area of Afrin Canton.
In a report shared with Airwars, nine injured civilians were named – listed below.
The source Rodi Sad reported that a Turkish warplane struck a mosque in Jinderes. It published images showing destruction of the building but made no mention of civilian casualties.
Efrin News also reported Turkish strikes and published pictures from the Afrin region showing “the brutal Turkish aggression on the mosque of Salah al-Din and a cemetery in the area of Jenderis”. But, again, no mention was made of civilian casualties.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Feda Ali 22 years old female injured
- Kemal Hisko 36 years old male injured
- Dijwar Muhamad 21 years old male injured
- Armanj Haj Muhammad 20 years old male injured
- Sarhad Haj Ali 21 years old male injured
- Fadakar 20 years old male injured
- Rashed Nabe Kindi 80 years old male injured
- Shekri Muhammad Kindi 76 years old male injured
- Botan 21 years old male injured
Sources (3) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention the village of Jindires, Afrin (جنديرس), for which the generic coordinates are: 36.391667, 36.693056. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.