The Kurdish Red Crescent reported that six adult male civilians were injured in the Rajo area of Afrin Canton.
In a report shared with Airwars, six adults were named as injured.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that it also “monitored the continued Turkish forces shelling in areas of Afrin countryside. The bombing focused on the areas of Balbala, Rajo and Jenders, resulting in more material damage, and a number of other wounded”.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Agid Hussen Sedo 29 years old injured
- Omar Muhammad 34 years old male injured
- Cuma Shaban 32 years old injured
- Samer Nabo 35 years old injured
- Geker Derbasea 25 years old injured
- Khengo Zekerya Nabo 27 years old injured