The Kurdish Red Crescent reported that six civilian males were injured – some seriously – in the Rajo area of Afrin Canton.
In a report seen by Airwars six civilians were named as injured – see list below.
Ta3oob_11 reported that “Turkish aircraft heavily bombarded civilian homes in the areas of Raju and Jenders, resulting in a large number of civilian casualties”.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Rojin Qahraman 16 years old male injured
- Osman Hyder Muhammad 62 years old male injured
- Amad Tolhildan 20 years old male injured
- Giwan Rashed 29 years old male injured
- Ali Shekri Abdo 35 years old male injured
- Sepan Abdo 38 years old male injured
Sources (2) [ collapse]
from sources (1) [ collapse]
Kurdish Red Cross (February 2nd 2018 report)
Reports of the incident mention the village of Rajo (راحو), for which the generic coordinates are: 36.67296, 36.666364. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.