Cahida Dersim reported that the “Turkish army is bombing the village Çeqela of Shiye district: at least two civilians have been wounded”.
The Kurdish Red Crescent later named an injured child as “Ahmed Mohemmed Kheljeko 7 years old got injury in his head in 322018 in Chakhalaw village. In the same incident, his mother Zerifa Beyder Gezo got injured. Heva Mohemmed Ahmed 16 years old got injury in her wrist in 32208 in Chakhalaw village, her parents got injured in the same incident (Fatmah Jamil Mustafah and Mohemmed Ahmed).”
There are no other details at this time.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (2)
- Ahmed Mohemmed Kheljeko 7 years old male Son, head injury injured
- Zerifa Beyder Gezo Adult female Mother, foot injury injured
Family members (3)
- Heva Mohemmed Ahmed 16 years old female Daughter, wrist injury injured
- Fatmah Jamil Mustafah Adult female Mother, face, foot and hand injured
- Mohemmed Ahmed Adult male Father injured