The Kurdish Red Crescent reported the injury of six civilians in Rajo, Syria. It named the victims and listed injuries.
The weapon used was not reported.
There are no other details at this time.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Joan Mohammed Baker 35 years old male Bruises injured
- Sheyar Khalil 32 years old male Head injury injured
- Khalil Ahmad 43 years old male Shrapnel in the head injured
- Mustafa Alo 31 years old male Shoulder injury injured
- Othman Mohammed 32 years old male Various shrapnel wounds in the body injured
- Akkash Dawood 66 years old male Various shrapnel wounds in both sides injured