Six civilians were wounded in an alleged “Turkish bombardment of an olive oil factory”, according to Afrin Now. The victims were named by Afrin Now, Afrin Media Centre and Basnews.
According to PYD news, “the Turkish army bombed a factory for the olive industry in Moubata, ‘Maabtli’, which led to the injury of five workers in the factory, mostly displaced to Afrin.”
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Mohammed Ahmed Jassem 20 years old male displaced from Abu Kamal injured
- Hussein Mohammed Alo 32 years old male from Dumliya Village injured
- Damhat Rashid Ali 21 years old from Dumliya Village injured
- Jalal Ibrahim Sido 24 years old from the village of Abdana injured
- Mohammed Ahmed Bahri 47 years old male from Sheikh Khutka injured
- Muhammad Salloum Sharmuk 23 years old male Kafr Nasseh, Shrapnel in Mobata injured
Sources (6) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention the village of Ma’abatli village, Afrin (معبطلي), for which the generic coordinates are: 36.562634, 36.74562. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.