Four civilians were allegedly killed in a Turkish airstrike on Ad Darbasiyah.
ANF reported: “According to reports, Turkish military forces targeted a family in the border area between Erade and Feqiran villages in Dirbesiye city of Heseke Canton.
The savage armed attack claimed the life of 4 civilians, 3 of whom are women.”
Özgür Gündem tweeted: “Turkish army targeted a family between the villages of Eradê and Feqîra in the west of Dirbêsiyê and east of Serêkaniyê around 22.30 yesterday evening. 4 people were killed in the attack, including 3 women and 5 people were injured”
Other sources published similar reports.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Ahmed El-Casim 14 years old male injured
- Khaledi Abdullah Umar 65 years old male injured
- Abdullah Mohammed Sayyed 22 years old male injured
- Xewla Hamid Ewad 16 years old female injured
- Rohilat Ibrahim Mahmoud 25 years old female injured
Sources (5) [ collapse]
from sources (1) [ collapse]
This media contains graphic content. Click to unblur.