Three to five civilians were reported killed and many others injured in an alleged Turkish forces airstrike on a civilians’ convoy on the way from Raqqa to Tal Abyad city, on October 10th 2019, according to local media sources.
The sources said the civilians were heading to Tal Abyad to participate in a protest against the Turkish attacks when their convoy was hit.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (2)
- Ammar abdu Altaym 18 years old male killed
- Ahmad Mohammad Altaym 24 years old male killed
Family members (4)
- Bashshar Ahmad Sanjar 19 years old male killed
- Ahmad Jasem Alabed 21 years old male killed
- Ezzeldeen Abdulaziz Mohammad 18 years old male killed
- Ali Moustafa Moustafa Age unknown male injured