Between five and seven civilians were reported killed and five others injured in an alleged Turkish forces airstrike or artillery attack on Ras Al Ain, Hasakeh, Syria on October 10th 2019, according to local sources.
Kurdish Red Crescent and Violation Documentation Center in North Syria named the seven victims as Ammar Abdo Al-Taym, Ahmed Mohammed Altaym, Bashar Ahmed Sinjar, Ezzeldin Abdul Aziz Mohammed, Ibrahim Ali, Abdulaziz Jassim \ Ras al-Ain
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Ammar abdu Altaym 18 years old male killed
- Ahmad Mohammad Altaym 24 years old male killed
- Bashshar Ahmad Sanjar 19 years old male killed
- Ahmad Jasem Alabed 21 years old male killed
- Ezzeldeen Abdulaziz Mohammad Jassem 18 years old male killed
- Ali Mustafa Mustafa Age unknown killed
- Khalaf Aboud Khalid Age unknown killed
Sources (4) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention the city of Serekaniye (راس العين), for which the generic coordinates are: 36.849574, 40.071603. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.