At least one civilian was killed and six others were injured in alleged Turkish shelling on the largest bakery of the city of Qamishli, as reported by local sources.
@y_ozgurpolitika reported that the bakery is located in a park in the city center. According to Hawar News Agency, the automatic bakery provides bread to half of the civilian population of the city.
According to Hawar News Agency and the Coordination & Military Ops Center of the SDF, 2 civilians died and 6 people were wounded.
North Press Agency Syria reported on Twitter that the oven worker Hassan Suleiman Al Ali was killed and two police men were injured. They also wrote that civilian Habib Bashar Hebbo was injured while bringing bread to his family and had to get his leg amputated.
The incident occured during the night.
- Hassan Suleiman Al Ali Child male oven worker in the bakery killed
- Habib Bashar Hebbo Adult male leg was amputated injured
- Hassan Nasser Al Aswad Adult male injured
- Munir Khader Al Alawi Adult male injured
- Fadel Jadaan Al Tattaq Adult male injured
- Mihemed Elî Abdullah Adult male injured
- Hussien Sulieman Ibrahim 60 years old male killed
- Hasan Sulieman Alali 50 years old male killed
Sources (9) [ collapse]
from sources (3) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention the city of Qamishli (قامشلي), for which the generic coordinates are: 37.036389, 41.239444. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.