Two civilians including a child were reported killed and 11 others also including children and women injured in alleged Turkish forces airstrike or artillery strike on Ras Al Ain in Hassakah governorate on October 11th, 2019.
The Kurdish Red Crescent named 13 civilians killed and injured as a result of the attack.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Qais Alsheikh 15 years old male killed
- Fadel Saleh, 26 years old male killed
- Majed Mohmmad Sultan Albakr, 40 years old male injured
- Abdulmajeed Koni 50 years old male Suffered from "shock" injured
- Idrees Seydo 5 years old male injured
- Amina Abdu Sheikhi 55 years old female Gun shot in left foot injured
- George Abdulahad 64 years old male Fragments in the back injured
- Dakhil Mohammad alHussien 55 years old male injured
- Mohammad Barho Fares 60 years old male injured
- Ali Mahmoud Hussien 30 years old male injured
- Mohammad Khalil Khalaf 24 years old male injured
- Fryal Abdulrahman Alfaraj 26 years old female injured
- Eyad thaki Hajji 20 years old male injured
Sources (3) [ collapse]
from sources (1) [ collapse]
List shared by the Kurdish Red Crescent of civilians injured and killed between 9 and 13 October.
Reports of the incident mention the city of Ras Al Ain (رأس العين), for which the generic coordinates are: 36.848579, 40.073576. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.