The Kurdish Red Crescent reported that up to seven civilians, including two children, were injured in an alleged Turkish forces attack on Ras Al Ayn, Hassakah in Syria on October 16th, 2019.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Ebrahim Salih Baker 43 years old male Trauma injured
- Amira Maamo 60 years old female Trauma injured
- Shahnaz Maamo 14 years old female Trauma injured
- Jazya al Ali 45 years old female broken legs injured
- Sarah Suleiman Hassan 20 years old female Trauma injured
- Ammar Issa Muhammad 3 years old male injured
- Osama Ebrahim al Awad 21 years old male Trauma injured
Sources (1) [ collapse]
from sources (1) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention the city of Ras Al Ain (رأس العين), for which the generic coordinates are: 36.848579, 40.073576. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.