Three civilians including a child were wounded in alleged Turkish shelling of Qamishli, according to sources on the ground, while the Kurdish Red Crescent reported that five civilians were injured.
Hawarnews reported: “Three Turkish civilians were wounded in the bombardment of the occupied Turkish state and gangs in the neighborhoods of Qamishlo. The invading Turkish state bombed Qamişlo’s Qinat Siwês and Meyselûn neighborhoods with artillery shots in the evening. Eight-year-old Reha Fehed, Nîdal Mihemed Zekî and Mihemed Salih Abdullah were injured in the bombing of the neighborhoods where tens of thousands of civilians lived.”
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Reha Fehed 8 years old injured
- Nîdal Mihemed Zekî Age unknown Name possibly Nidal Ebrahim according to KRC, age 46 injured
- Mihemed Salih Abdullah Age unknown injured
- Abdulfattah Esmail al Ali, 20 years old male injured
- Hussein al Sayer 25 years old male injured
Sources (3) [ collapse]
from sources (2) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention the city of Qamishli (كوباني), for which the generic coordinates are: 36.889165, 38.353649. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.