Three civilians died and between eight and 16 more were wounded in alleged Turkish airstrikes on Zirgan, Ras al-Ain, according to sources on the ground.
Hawar reported: “Of the 8 civilians injured as a result of the bombing, three of them were killed.”
@TurkANHA also put the death toll at three civilians, with 12 more injured.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Hussein Ali Klej 2 years old male injured
- Adil Ahmad Hussein 40 years old male injured
- assan Haj Ali Nawaf 50 years old male injured
- Fadiya Muhammad Eida 3 years old female Suffered from "trauma" injured
- Amal Muhammad Shareef 25 years old female Suffered from "trauma" injured
- Bangin Lazgeen Atiya 7 years old male Suffered from "trauma" injured
- Muhsen Ali Jasim 16 years old male leg injury injured
Sources (14) [ collapse]
from sources (2) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention the village of Zirgan, for which the generic coordinates are: 36.833607, 40.285835. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.