According to the Kurdish Red Crescent, six civilians were injured in an alleged Turkish forces attack on Manbij in Aleppo governorate in Syria on October 21st, 2019. The civilians injured include three children aged between 1 and 10, and three women.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Leen Ali 58 years old female Leg injury injured
- Mariya Ali 1 years old female Fragments in her body injured
- Hamza Meqatti 1 years old male Leg injury injured
- Faten al Ali 46 years old female Trauma injured
- Jana Meqatti 10 years old female Trauma injured
- Khadeeja Yelesh 30 years old female Leg injury injured
Sources (1) [ collapse]
from sources (1) [ collapse]
Reports of the incident mention the city of Manbij (منبج), for which the generic coordinates are: 36.527201, 37.953642. Due to limited satellite imagery and information available to Airwars, we were unable to verify the location further.