Two civilians were killed and seven wounded by alleged Russian and/or Syrian regime airstrikes on Jisr al Shughour, Idlib governorate, on November 6th, 2019, according to local sources.
The Syrian Network for Human Rights (SN4HR) reported that Al Tharaya Mosque was targeted, as well as the headquarters of the Syrian Civil Defence in Al Janoubi neighbourhood and Ali Bin Abi Taleb School.
The Syrian Civil Defence reported that besides their Sector Command Center, the Women’s Civil Defence building and the ammunition removal building were also damaged. Smart News Agency added the targeting of a hospital and civilian houses. IdlibPlus wrote that a dispensary and two schools were hit.
Jisr Media Center published the names of one killed civilian and seven wounded civilian males. SN4HR later added that Omar Zaki from Bashlamoon village was also killed.
MMC reported that the airstrikes were carried out by SU-24 warplanes of the Syrian regime. Other sources, such as @ShahbaPress and Euphrates Post reported that the Russian forces were responsible for the airstrikes.
The incident occured in the morning.
- Mohammed Kanjou Mshallah Adult male killed
- Mustafa Qaddad Age unknown male injured
- Mohammad Tahhan Age unknown male injured
- Mohammed Nour Age unknown male injured
- Amjad Hassa Mohammed Age unknown male injured
- Abd Al Ilah Abd Al Moun’em Age unknown male injured
- Anas Sheikh Mahmoud Age unknown male injured
- Abu Omar Al Shami Age unknown male injured
- Omar Zaki Age unknown male from Bashlamoon village killed