Three to six civilians were wounded as a result of artillery shelling which was contested as to be from the Syrian Democratic Forces or the Syrian regime. According to local sources such as Shaam, the shelling targeted residential neighbourhoods on the outskirts of Marea city in the northern countryside of Aleppo on April 26th 2022.
MMC reported that six civilians were injured and that SDF was to blame for the artillery. The injured names were:
Mohammed al Qassem, from Idlib
Radwan Iman, from Marea
Abdullah Na’ma, son of Adnan and Aisha, from Marea
Mohammed Qassem, son of Abullrahman and Hala, from Maaret Al Numan, living in Marea
Wajed Al Khatib
Hasan Najjar, son of Abdulhamid, from Marea
A local source on Twitter, @anasanas84, reported that more than four missiles fell on a football field, and another source @khaleedalkhteb reported that among the injured were “civilian youths.”
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Mohammed al Qassem Age unknown male injured
- Radwan Iman Age unknown male injured
- Abdullah Na’ma Age unknown male injured
- Mohammed Qassem Age unknown male injured
- Wajed Al Khatib Age unknown male injured
- Hasan Najjar Age unknown male injured