An airstrike in the vicinity of al Karnish Street in Al Bab – either Russian or Assad regime – killed up to ten people and caused a significant number of injuries, according to reports.
Al Bab Free Syria reported that “Ten martys died as a result of [regime airstrikes], among whom were members of the Al A’taba family and an elderly man named as Fahd Salim Al Hamad, whose family was recovered from under the rubble.”
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (3)
- Ahmad Mustafa Ataba Adult male killed
- wife of Ahmad Mustafa Ataba Adult female killed
- son of Ahmad Mustafa Ataba Child male killed
- Mahmoud al-Nashef Adult male killed
- Fahd al-Saleem al-Hamad Adult male killed
Sources (6) [ collapse]
Original strike reports
Russia has confirmed carrying out strikes in Aleppo governorate on October 19th-20th 2015: “The Russian pilots carried out 55 combat sorties from the Hmeymim airbase engaging 60 targets in the Hama, Idlib, Lattakia, Damascus, Aleppo and Deir ez-Zor provinces.” No further details were given.