Between seven and eight civilians including three children were killed in what were reported by most as four Russian airstrikes on the town of Maarat al Numan. However a local activist group and the Homs Meda Network attributed the attack to the Assad regime.
The dead were later named by Violations Documentation Center.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Abd al-Wahab Yosef al-Br Adult male teacher killed
- Ibraheem Ahmad Akel al-Khadijeh Adult male killed
- Riad Bakeer Adult male killed
- Ahmad al-Merr Adult male killed
- Mohammad Maher Basha Child male killed
- Safaa Saher al-Matar Child female killed
- Yousef Khaled Al Hussain Child male killed
- An eighth unnamed victim Age unknown killed
Sources (8) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
The Russian MoD issued no report for the period October 28th-30th 2015. A monthly summary was issued on the evening of October 30th.