Up to ten civilians died and as many as 20 others were wounded in an airstrike on a fruit and vegetable market in Al Sakhour, local media reported – though it was unclear whether Russia or the Syrian regime were to blame.
Ara, Madar Daily, Smart, Syrian Press Center, Qasioun, Syrian Human Rights Committee, JIsrtv, Ahbah7, Halab News, Shahba all blamed Russia for the attack, with death counts varying between five and ten civilians.
However, RFS, Al Jazeera and the Syrian Network for Human Rights pointed towards the regime, while Orient and Halab Today blamed both the regime and Russia. Some other sources didn’t identify the warplanes responsible.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Saleh Adnan Baydon Age unknown killed
- Abdo Ahmad al Omar 15 years old male killed
- Mahmoud al Mahmoud 45 years old male killed
- Mayss Hatem 3 years old killed
- Mohammad Abdo Baydoun 32 years old male killed
- Mostapha al Omar 25 years old male killed
Sources (24) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has not reported any strikes between July 16th – 27th 2016.