Six named civilians died in an air or artillery strike on Al Mansoura in the western suburbs of Aleppo, local sources said.
According to the Syrian Network for Human Rights, on “Wednesday evening 3 August 2016, alleged Russian warplanes carried out two airstrikes on the residential homes located in the northwestern areas of Al Mansoura town, located in the western suburbs of Aleppo governorate – an under the control of armed opposition factions – resulting in the killing of six individuals (four children and two women) most of whom were from the same family.”
SN4HR, however, was the only source directly blaming Russia; others didn’t apportion blame, meaning that the regime can’t be ruled out. Furthermore, some sources stated that there had also been artillery shelling on Al Mansoura on this day.
No one else was reported injured.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (4)
- Shahed Saleh Yusuf 4 years old named by Halab News killed
- Fatima Saleh Yusuf 2 years old female named by Halab News killed
- Mohammed Dib Saleh Yusuf 10 months years old male named by Halab News killed
- Hala Yusuf Yusuf 5 years old named by Halab News killed
Family members (2)
- Fatima Mohammed Al-Ahmad 23 years old female named by Halab News killed
- Walla Juma Al-Ahmad 22 years old female named by Halab News killed
Sources (7) [ collapse]
Russian Armed Forces Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has not reported any strikes between August 1st – 10th 2016.