An entire family was killed in an alleged “rocket attack” in the town of Madira in an aerial bombardment according to local media. Sources reported that cluster bombs and rockets were used in the airstrike. All sources reported that Russian aircraft was to blame for this incident. These included Al Jazeera, Jisrtv, Halab Today and VDC. There was no mention of Assad Regime forces.
The sources added that dozens more were injured. Aletihad Press put the number of injured much higher at “more than 36”.
There are currently no other details at this time.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
The victims were named as:
Family members (5)
- Yousef Omer Orabi Child male killed
- Moetasem Omer Orabi Child male killed
- Hanan Omer Orabi Child female killed
- Omer Orabi Adult male killed
- Maysae al-Taweel Adult female killed
- Hassan Batheesh Age unknown male (It is not clear whether Hassan was killed in Ein Tarma or Madira), named Radio Alkul killed
- Nabil Ethiopian Age unknown named Radio Alkul killed
- Mohammed Zaal Age unknown named Radio Alkul killed
- Shahid Ali Beik Age unknown named Radio Alkul killed
Sources (16) [ collapse]
Russian Armed Forces Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has not reported any strikes between August 1st – 10th 2016.