Local sources that claimed the death of between six and eight civilians including three children and injury of 12 more in an alleged Russian airstrike on Bustan al Qasr.
Several houses were also reportedly destroyed.
VDC released the names of 8 people that killed, including three children as result of the strike.
Additionally, the Violations Documentation Center reported that an adult male, named as Mostafa Assem al-Arki, was killed after an alleged strike by Russian warplanes.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Mohammad al-Bab Adult male Warplane shellinga killed
- Mohammad Dahrouj Adult male Warplane shellinga killed
- Fares Qonbori Adult male Warplane shellinga killed
- Marwa Hasan Child female Warplane shellinga killed
- Amer Hasan Child male Warplane shellinga killed
- Mohammad Zaerour Child male Warplane shellinga killed
- Mahmoud Hawout Adult male Warplane shellinga killed
- Omer Hawout Adult male Warplane shellinga killed
- Mostafa Assem al-Arki, Adult male
Sources (2) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia confirms carrying out strikes in Homs governorate in its report covering November 6th-9th 2015: “Near Mahin (Homs province), the aviation carried out a strike against a large-sized weapon and ammunition depot of the Jabhat al-Nusra grouping. Militants stored small arms, large-caliber machine guns, grenade launchers, and ammunition in two hangars. These weapons were reserved for militants arrived in Syria from abroad. It is to be mentioned that the information on this object was obtained from representatives of the Syrian opposition. Objective monitoring data confirmed complete destruction of the depots and their contents after the hit of the Russian aviation.”