Seven civilians were killed including four children – and dozens of people injured – following an alleged Russian or Assad regime air raid on neighbourhoods in an area linking the towns of Saqba and Hamouriya.
The White Helmets and Radio Al Kul blamed Russia, while VDC and the Syrian Free Army said the attack was the work of Assad.
VDC published seven people who killed by names.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Fadi Zuheir al Bashash Child male killed
- Imad Dirkhbani Child male killed
- Maher Abu Al Joz Child male
- Labiba Arabi Adult female killed
- Fadia Issa or Eisa Adult female killed
- Malak Hamandoush Age unknown female killed
- Khalil Subhi Aamer Adult male killed
Sources (13) [ collapse]
Russian Armed Forces Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia confirms in its report covering November 6th-9th 2015 carrying out strikes in Damascus governorate.