Sixteen or 17 civilians were killed in alleged Russian airstrikes on the Al Zaitouniat neighbourhood of Aleppo, according to local media.
Smo-sy reported: “five civilians were killed and others were wounded in the Al Zaitouniat area in the Halak district today [Sept 30th], following Russian bombardment raids.”
Several sources mentioned the use of bunker busters which caused heavy damage to buildings in the neighbourhood.
Thiqanewsagency wrote on Twitter that ten people were killed. Meanwhile, Halab News reported the highest death count of 17 victims.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Mohammad Nour 4 years old male killed
- Nidal Ismail Ismail Age unknown male killed
- Mohammad Al Dibo al Dibo 17 years old killed
- Bakri al Dibo al Mohammad, 60 years old male killed
- Yahia al Sattouf Age unknown female killed
- Mahmoud Illo 35 years old male killed
- Dibo Qassem 50 years old male killed
- Abd al Salam Mhanna 38 years old male killed
- Mhanna Mhanna 20 years old female killed
- Abu al Laith 30 years old male killed
- Abu Hsaib 30 years old male killed
- Hussein Haj Hasan 50 years old male killed
- Fatima Darwish 10 years old female killed
Sources (11) [ collapse]
from sources (2) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has not reported any strikes between September 1st – 30th 2016.