Seven non-combatants were reported killed – including one child and a woman – in alleged Russian (or possibly Syrian) airstrikes and Assad ground artillery attacks on Eastern Al Ghariya.
Shaam News reported that warplanes hit a school, noting that Assad’s forces also targeted the town with artillery shells following the raids. The Syrian Network blamed Assad regime aircraft, noting that “government warplanes shelled a civilians’ gathering next to one of the water wells in western Ghareya town.”
The Violations Documentation Center has named seven victims have been named, and they also listed an unidentified adult male, but the image is the same as the one used in the listing for Moeti Mohammad al-Zaeal. Additionally, VDC named another adult, male. He was listed under the name of another village, but in accompanying notes it says he was killed in East Ghariya.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Ali Mostafa al-Faleh Al Ghaneem Adult male killed
- Ahmad Mohammad al-Saraheen Child male killed
- Mahmoud Mohammad al-Saraheen Adult male killed
- Moeti Mohammad al-Zaeal Adult male killed
- Aisha Ismail Al Ghaneem Age unknown female killed
- Rifa’at Bahij Al Ghaneem Adult male killed
- Omer Ibraheem Ayyash Adult male killed
Sources (12) [ collapse]
Russian Armed Forces Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has reported carrying out strikes in Dara’a governorate between November 11th-12th 2015.