According to the Violations Documentation Center and The Syrian Network for Human Rights, five or six civilians were killed in an alleged Russian airstrike in Kafr Hamra.
SN4HR reported that Russian warplanes shelled the neighbourhood of Jamye’at Al Sabbath. Additionally, they stated that a tailoring factory belonging to the Syrian Organization of Human Care and Development in Kafr Humra was significantly damaged.
The VDC published three victims by names.
Mustafa Maher Boushnaq was additionally named but is the victim listed killed in the alleged strike on Hraytan.
The Syrian Network for Human Rights named three additional victims.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Hammou Al Kurdi Ibrahim Dibo Othman Moustafa Houssien Hilal – Aleppo – Adnan City Abu Deib Shawwa Adult male killed
- Ahmad al-Badawi Adult male killed
- Hammou Al Kurdi Adult male killed
- Ibrahim Dibo Othman Adult male killed
- Moustafa Houssien Hilal Adult male killed
- Abu Deib Shawwa Adult male killed
Sources (3) [ collapse]
Russian Armed Forces Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has published no details of its Syria airstrikes for the period November 13th-16th 2015 inclusive.