Five civilians, including two children, were killed and others injured in airstrikes which struck “eastern school of Ibin” in the town of Abin Sama’an in the western Aleppo.
Almost all sources attributed blame to Russian aircraft. Syrian Press Center also noted that this strike was part of a concerted campaign by the Russians to strike vital centers in western Aleppo in order to weaken the infrastructure of the towns.
Videos posted by Hasan and Al Bou Azizi shows white helmets and other volunteers searching through the rubble for survivors, even while parts of the building are still on fire from the airstrikes.
Although no specific figures were released regarding injured civilians, some sources reported that “many” were injured – alongside video footage of injured civilians being dragged from the rubble.
The local time of the incident is unknown.
- Mustapha Juma’a Hamido Kaddour Age unknown male named by HNN killed
- Mohammad Abd al Hamid Al Sheikh Ahmad Child male named by HNN killed
- Daughter of Abdallah Qassem Qoronfol Child female named by HNN killed
- Son of Hussein Jarkass Child male named by HNN killed
- Unidentified civilian Age unknown named by HNN killed
Sources (14) [ collapse]
Russian Military Assessment:
Original strike reports
Russia has not reported any strikes between November 1st – 30th 2016.